(Last Updated On: April 9, 2019)

Price Action

Over the past week, Binance Coin saw its price go down by -6.73%. It is above its 20 day moving average by 6.79%, so it’s slightly away. Binance Coin’s bullish momentum, if assessed by its distance from its 20 day moving average, is roughly middle-of-the-pack relative to the cryptos we’re tracking. In terms of volatility, Binance Coin exhibits greater price volatility than approximately 32% of coins in our index, so it’s notably less volatile than the other cryptocurrencies we’re monitoring. Looking ahead, if the upcoming week mirrors the volatility of three past three weeks, the price range for Binance Coin in US dollars is expected to be between $14.41516 and $20.60684.

Where to trade Binancecoin (symbol: BNB): Gate, Yobit, Binance, DDEX

Volume Update

In the week prior, the daily volume for Binance Coin has ranged between 786,515.2 and 7,502,118 currency units. In the three weeks prior, the trend in volume is not clear, though price is marching upwards. The past 7 days saw Binance Coin’s trading turnover — meaning the percentage of its available supply that was traded — come in at 2.41%. Its trading turnover percentage is higher than about 42.11% of the coins we’re tracking, so it’s middle-of-the-pack; investors/traders may thus wish to consider their liquidity requirements to make sure the coin matches their needs and their expected trading volume.

Engagement Update

Binance Coin saw the number of wallets holding its coin go from 314,844 to 315,941 over the past week — a change of 0.35%. And in regards to cumulative transactions logged on the blockchain, they went from 674,407 to 700,842, which amounts to a change of 3.92%. The combined engagement growth rate (growth rate in holders plus growth rate in transfers) of Binance Coin is thus at 4.27% which, relatively speaking, is ahead of 67.65% of the cryptocurrencies we’re tracking. This growth rate suggests the coin’s engagement is growing at an above average rate.

Binance Coin News and Commentary

We found one link over the past week about Binance Coin that we thought was especially worth sharing. Where available, we included a snippet of the article that we thought might be interesting.

Madbyte News — April 2019 – Madbyte

Excerpt:

Are you investing in Bitcoin and the crypto market?

Where to Buy

You can trade Binancecoin, listed under the symbol BNB, through the following exchanges: Gate, Yobit, Binance, DDEX.

Article by SixJupiter