(Last Updated On: April 9, 2019)

Price Action

In the week prior, the price for Basic Attention Token went down by -6.53%. It is above its 20 day moving average by 11.74%, so it’s somewhat away. Basic Attention Token’s bullish momentum, if assessed by its distance from its 20 day moving average, is roughly middle-of-the-pack relative to the cryptos we’re tracking. In terms of volatility, Basic Attention Token exhibits greater price volatility than approximately 80% of coins in our index, so bear that in mind if you decide to trade it. Based on volatility over the past three weeks, we can expect Basic Attention Token to experience a price range in US dollars between 0.1752386 and $0.3452614.

Where to trade Basic Attention Token (symbol: BAT): Gate, Yobit, Binance, DDEX, Ethfinex

Volume Update

In the span of the preceding 7 days, Basic Attention Token’s daily volume, in terms of its own unit of currency, has fluctuated between 1,207,328 and 42,900,008. In the three weeks prior, the trend in volume is not clear, though price is marching upwards. The past 7 days saw Basic Attention Token’s trading turnover — meaning the percentage of its available supply that was traded — come in at 1.61%. This turnover rate is higher than approximately 32.63% of the cryptocurrencies we monitor, which means it’s below average, and so there may be some risk that traders/investors have difficulty in getting in and out of positions.

Engagement Update

The number of wallets holding Basic Attention Token went from 98,949 to 103,269 in the past week, marking a change of 4.37%. In terms of blockchain-recorded transactions made by these wallets since their inception, that number changed from 766,480 to 789,662, which translates to growth of 3.02% for the week. The combined engagement growth rate (growth rate in holders plus growth rate in transfers) of Basic Attention Token is thus at 7.39% which, relatively speaking, is ahead of 88.24% of the cryptocurrencies we’re tracking. This could indicate that the coin may be on track to getting and sustaining actual usage.

Technology Development Status

Basic Attention Token currently has 30 public repositories on GitHub, with the oldest one now 2.49 years young. The last recorded update to its public repositories was within the past day, which is pretty good, as it suggests the coin is still under active and rapid technical development. Basic Attention Token’s public repos now have 216 which is below average relative to its peers; that’s more than only 33 % of the 100 similar coins in our index. The coin has 101 total outstanding issues across all 30 of its public repositories on GitHub. Its number of watchers, when viewed against its open issues count, is quite poor, and may potentially indicate some concern that the software is at risk of not being updated fast enough. Our hypothesis that the open issue/watcher ratio may be of some value in assessing the healthiness of a coin’s software development process, and for Basic Attention Token, this ratio was better than a mere 8 % of the similar coins we track in our index.

Basic Attention Token News and Commentary

Over the past week, we found 2 links about Basic Attention Token that we found especially interesting. Where available, we included a snippet of the article that we thought might be interesting.

My Experience with Ads In Brave Browser Beta – CryptoScrimper

The Total Crypto Market Has Surged 40% Since Calling the Bear Market Finale! BTC Above 200

Excerpt:

I wrote, “The total global Cryptocurrency market cap hit a low of about $100 Billion mid December 2018.

Where to Buy

You can trade Basic Attention Token, listed under the symbol BAT, through the following exchanges: Gate, Yobit, Binance, DDEX, Ethfinex.

Article by SixJupiter