(Last Updated On: April 9, 2019)

Price Action

Since last week, Augur’s price went up by 19.69%. It is above its 20 day moving average by 23.57%, so it’s a bit of a ways off. Augur’s bullish momentum, based on its distance from its 20 day moving average, is above average relative to our index of cryptocurrencies. Regarding volatility, Augur is more volatile than roughly 83% of coins in our index, so bear that in mind if you decide to trade it. Looking ahead, if the upcoming week mirrors the volatility of three past three weeks, the price range for Augur in US dollars is expected to be between $10.99624 and $22.94376.

Where to trade Augur (symbol: REP): Gate, Yobit, Binance, DDEX, Ethfinex

Volume Update

In the span of the preceding 7 days, Augur’s daily volume, in terms of its own unit of currency, has fluctuated between 195,602.7 and 17,302,444. In the three weeks prior, the trend in both volume and price have clearly been up. Augur experienced a turnover rate of about 42.11% over the past week, which means that is the percent of its available money supply that is traded daily. Its trading turnover percentage is higher than about 94.74% of the coins we’re tracking, so it’s far above average and thus a good coin for those interested in active trading or being able to get out of the market if they need to.

Engagement Update

Augur saw the number of wallets holding its coin go from 7,988 to 8,030 over the past week — a change of 0.53%. And in regards to cumulative transactions logged on the blockchain, they went from 109,946 to 116,008, which amounts to a change of 5.51%. The combined engagement growth rate (growth rate in holders plus growth rate in transfers) of Augur is thus at 6.04% which, relatively speaking, is ahead of 79.41% of the cryptocurrencies we’re tracking. This growth rate suggests the coin’s engagement is growing at an above average rate.

Technology Development Status

At the moment, Augur has 30 repositories open to the public on GitHub, with the oldest one now being 4.34 years young. Its most recent public update was within the past day, which is pretty good, as it suggests the coin is still under active and rapid technical development. Augur’s public repositories collectively have a total of 1518 watchers, which is very impressive; that’s more than 80 % of the top 100 coins we compare it to. The coin has 426 total outstanding issues across all 30 of its public repositories on GitHub. In comparison to the number of watchers it has, though, its open issues count is a bit below average, and thus potentially concerning. We view the ratio of open issues on Augur’s GitHub repos relative to the number of developers who follow its repos as a way to quantitatively assess the health of a coin’s software development processes, and for Augur we see that it fares better than only 22% of the coins we group Augur in.

Augur News and Commentary

We found one link over the past week about Augur that we thought was especially worth sharing. If possible we included a brief excerpt from the article — be sure to click through for the entire piece.

TokenGazer Crypto Review | Augur: Overall Rating: 3.9, Indicator Trend:

Where to Buy

You can trade Augur, listed under the symbol REP, through the following exchanges: Gate, Yobit, Binance, DDEX, Ethfinex.

Article by SixJupiter